Downslope sätze (in englisch)
- The spearmen started downslope at a careful walk, shields high.
- This was well below lake level, probably below the level of the next large canal downslope.
- Melodía fidgeted in her saddle and tried to distract herself by gazing out through the thinning trees downslope across a panoramic view of La Merced.
- But in the morning I found out the hard way that just downslope of my oak almost the whole valley, not just the area with rushes and cattails, was a marsh.
- Could this be the same, the ancient City of Peace? Are we now to bring our peace to it? he mused as he turned his horse downslope for the return to the encampment.