Occlude sätze (in englisch)
- Fern was of less importance than his clan, she could not occlude his mind from his task at hand any further and he would not allow it.
- This is the question always before us: who is the we composed of? Is it you, me, and all, or you and your needs – whomever or whatever they may include, exclude, or occlude according to the TEST.
- Since language games are the most effective propagandizing tool of a democracy, to dictate, curtail, and penalize speech, democratic governments ostracize and occlude dissenting opinions, organizations, and ideals.
- This luv is bigoted, occluding, and punitive.
- It was a very real experience and her heart raced, as she watched the warp core slide out occluding less than one percent of the billions of stars.
- There are those who are occluded and then those who have defected.
- Although, now his vision was more occluded by the foliage of the canopy he sat in.
- The devastation upon the boy's face was obvious even to Elm from his occluded view.
- It arose cold and bleak out of the water, frightening as it occluded the mystery that was on the other side.
- His hand briefly occluded the two suns, offering Molo a small patch of shadow so he could look at the Pilgrim with more ease.
- But be certain, for it is a historical truism, when the poor cannot be heard, when the outcast are occluded from the conversation, the only language available to them is violence, the only tongue heard vandalism.
- Urit could only see blue, feel occluded and observed himself having the experience of being triangulated between selves that were untangling within him, while simultaneously rebraiding into a more integrated essence.
- He had not broached the subject because when he did ask the Pilgrim about things, even about relatively simple things like what they would eat or when would they stop for a break, the answers he received were nothing short of enigmatic, occluded by religious reverence and pious deference to God and his plan.
Wir haben leider kein Beispiel Sätze für dieses Wort.