Tizzy sätze (in englisch)
- My head was in a tizzy as I was walking towards the saint.
- Lawmakers all across the country flew into a tizzy, desperately seeking a solution to the insidious attacks on their character.
- Thinking of the past few months puts you in a tizzy, making you slightly dizzy like an unending spiral staircase that’s laced with acid rain.
- The magic involved put the station’s cat in a happy tizzy, but he’s sure the humans are oblivious to the reasons for the cat’s joyful frolics.
- On he screamed, "Noooo! Noooo!", as he scrambled around the room, running himself into a tizzy, trying to prevent the calamity of me getting out of bed.
- Before she could enquire about how the elf had managed to fell a mighty havtrol, the nuathreen stomped up to the elf in a tizzy, waving his tall staff in her face.