Verwenden Sie „waterspout“ in einem Satz
1. The hook snagged into the waterspout like it was a giant beanstalk and the fisherman was hoisted up and away
2. Though Waterspout sniffed a bit about the ship they lost
3. “What if we drown?” Waterspout teared up a bit
4. My horrified eyes traveled along out across Christina’s stretched out form to where she held on to Serena’s hands, who was suspended in mid air well out over the edge of the ship as a cyclone waterspout tugged at her
5. Lorry, who came panting in breathless from his struggle against the waterspout of the Carmagnole; after kissing little Lucie, who was lifted up to clasp her arms round his neck; and after embracing the ever zealous and faithful Pross who lifted her; he took his wife in his arms, and carried her up to their rooms
6. I heard old Ahab tell him he must always kill a squall, something as they burst a waterspout with a pistol—fire your ship right into it!