Huffy in a sentence | huffy example sentences
- I ain’t huffy.
- They will feel that more than angry speeches or huffy actions, won't they, Marmee?
- How about that then? I suppose I should dob Xavier and Skye in to Huffy, should I?’.
- Are you nuts? And I suppose it’s talking back too, she replies in a huffy voice.
- Then he gave one of his characteristic shrugs, a huffy gesture of the shoulders that was barely perceptible.
- He offered her his hand to help her up and she took it, when only days before she would have refused, most likely saying that she didn’t need his help, in a very huffy manner.
- And who's been encouraging it? Who's screened it by her authority? Who's upset them all? Who has made all the small fry huffy? All their family secrets are caricatured in your album.
- But the duke kind of soured on him, and didn't look a bit satisfied with the way things was going; still, the king acted real friendly towards him, and said the duke's great-grandfather and all the other Dukes of Bilgewater was a good deal thought of by HIS father, and was allowed to come to the palace considerable; but the duke stayed huffy a good while, till by and by the king says:.