Loveable in a sentence | loveable example sentences
- I am loveable.
- That goodness within us is extremely loveable.
- It encourages those fears by telling us that we really are not worthy, not loveable, not beautiful—not enough.
- See your kids – an exact carbon copy of you! How amazing is that you have a loveable child having your characteristics!.
- Just when she had thought that there was no hope left for them, here he comes charming her with his wit and loveable charisma.
- And if so, then these droogs of hers weren’t simply the loveable fuckups of Land of a Thousand Dances, but also some other thing that accounted for his presence here: lurkers, watchers, spies.