Barf en una oración (en ingles)
- He made sure his half-brother had a barf bag tucked under one leg.
- Her pupils were dilated and her face looked as if she was going to barf.
- It won’t help much, but there’s less chance you’ll choke on your own barf.
- Sputtering and cursing, spitting into the barf bag, Court's half-brother said Those were civilians.
- Urp! His hands shifted from his eyes to his mouth as he tried to hold back the urge to barf, feeling the effects of motion sickness.
- He held one hand carefully over the area where he’d been bitten; the other clutched his stomach as if that would prevent what Thomas now felt was an inevitable barf.
- Most of us had swollen tongues and lips and were hardly able to speak, but the company humorist, a Cockney, was able to mutter, "Don't it make you mad to fink of the times you left the barf tap running?"—H.