Empathise en una oración (en ingles)
- I can empathise; I really can.
- Trained to kill, not to empathise.
- Mothers, empathise with other mothers.
- Always remember THE BETTER THE ABLITY TO EMPATHISE, THE GREATER THE.
- History, dear Theo has caught up with us who must now empathise with the victims of that history.
- All my residents have suffered loss as a result of war – either tangible loss in the shape of careers thrown off course or emotional trauma caused by bereavement - and I can empathise with them … if for a different, and drastically less acceptable reason.
- What extraordinary level of humaneness did this honourable man possess, even as a boy, that he was able to understand and empathise with the desperate plight of his widowed mother? Shortly after his father left this worldly life he realised, despite his tender years, that his mother could not earn money to give him the generous amounts of pocket money that his father had done.