Specialise en una oración (en ingles)
- They specialise in chemical engineering manufacturing plants.
- Some firms specialise in tiny bets, others have minimum stakes.
- I should have known he wouldn't be able to handle it, he's so young, the young specialise in judgment.
- For some time she had wanted to specialise in art, just leave those academic subjects her parents had pressured her to stick with to advance-higher level.
- Computer software providers, especially the ones that specialise in handling the data needs of organisations, are prime examples of these volatile companies.
- You could specialise as either a strumpet or a trollop and I would venture so far as to say that you would easily pass the examinations to become an utter harlot.
- It’s especially good to find companies who specialise in areas that are growing – a bit like the massive growth market of the previous strategy, except this time we’re interested in strong niche growth.
- In such cases natural selection might specialise, if any advantage were thus gained, the whole or part of an organ, which had previously performed two functions, for one function alone, and thus by insensible steps greatly change its nature.
- Then, when the Abu Ghraib torture thing surfaced and it was revealed that our government participated in rendition (a practice where we kidnap people and turn them over to regimes that specialise in torture) I was sure then the American people would be heard from.