Frasi con purl (in inglese)
- Knit one, purl two, he thought, not my problem, the others have it well in hand, tra-la-la-la.
- Irish by name and irish by nature, says Mr Stephen, and he sent the ale purling about, an Irish bull in an English chinashop.
- When he sat in the grass and listened to the purling stream, the barriers set up in his mind by the stern day went down to ruin.
- They were never out of the sound of some purling weir, whose buzz accompanied their own murmuring, while the beams of the sun, almost as horizontal as the mead itself, formed a pollen of radiance over the landscape.
- The gold waves purled amidst the green above her;.
- There are paisley-tongued gowns, for the high coming down, fireplace purled fabric and unfurled wool-brick.
- Ethiopic scorchings browned the upper slopes of the pastures, but there was still bright green herbage here where the watercourses purled.
- Having purled your souls in the obedience of the truth by means of the Spirit unto unfeigned brotherly love, out of a pure heart love one another affectionately.
Sfortunatamente non abbiamo ancora frasi di esempio per questa parola.