Fixate в предложении (на )
- No one should fixate on the past.
- Besides, there are so many other physical things about me to fixate on.
- Obsession Fixate onto something that you’ve felt you’ve ignored for too.
- They tend to fixate on one thing and can get very good at that particular thing.
- That helps explain why we fixate on the raw magnitude of a market decline and forget to put the loss in proportion.
- Wall Street analysts then tend to fixate on whether a business will meet or beat these quarterly earnings estimates.
- If there was a lull in the drama, she would create something new upon which to fixate, and most of those creations at this time came from her sessions with Marianne Kris.
- The love potion that the slave traders create have had all genetic information that might make a person fixate on the person who generated the tears removed, leaving them to imprint on the first person they see, smell, and touch.