Stinker в предложении (на )
- Where’s the little stinker? Daniel said.
- You are probably trying to gamble with a total stinker.
- Of course, Terry played an absolute stinker in the final.
- It was almost the end of the January holidays and it was a stinker outside.
- The fact is it is highly unlikely, and it’s much more probable that you are buying a stinker.
- Anyhow old Stinker is so frightened of the Enemy -- and he's under orders of some kind from him, or was -- that he'd give us away rather than be caught helping us; and rather than let his Precious be melted, maybe.
- Sam's guess was that the Smjagol and Gollum halves (or what in his own mind he called Slinker and Stinker) had made a truce and a temporary alliance: neither wanted the Enemy to get the Ring; both wished to keep Frodo from capture, and under their eye, as long as possible -- at any rate.