Pelf in a sentence | pelf example sentences
- The pelf, the position the pronouncements of material.
- He has committed a murder, and yet has not known how to take possession of the pelf; what he has taken he has hidden under a stone.
- The poor man starves while they are grassing their royal mountain stags or shooting peasants and phartridges in their purblind pomp of pelf and power.
- Besides, as the notion of a Muslim nation would restore the loss of power and pelf under the British Raj, the craving of those Musalmans for Pakistan cannot be faulted.
- Where would you find anywhere the like of Irish bacon? But a day of reckoning, he stated crescendo with no uncertain voice, thoroughly monopolising all the conversation, was in store for mighty England, despite her power of pelf on account of her crimes.