Seamy in a sentence | seamy example sentences
- He was certainly getting involved in the seamy side of Hong Kong.
- Hun’s market is run by seamy Sellers who are always on the run from the council.
- Money could buy anything in the seamy suburb by the sea; he wondered what a forged passport would cost?
- Over the next few weeks he would see far more of the seamy side of life than most people ever saw or heard in a lifetime.
- This was the Gulagh of legend! Not the daytime facade of busy tradesmen going about their business, but the seamy underside of humanity that only came out in the anonymity of darkness.