Shamus in a sentence | shamus example sentences
- Shamus always says what he thinks.
- Shamus McCafrey is the village bully.
- It would be a few days before Shamus would show his face.
- Shamus tries again, but again is dodged, this time to his, the new fella’s, left.
- Shamus hands his derby to one of the four men who have gathered at the inn’s doorway.
- A little flustered now, Shamus moves in aggressively for a right jab that will not miss.
- Thomas and David, two lads no more than twelve-years old, walk past an expressionless Shamus and, when they are sure they are out of earshot, say to one another:.