Yap in a sentence | yap example sentences
- You yap away on something.
- Don’t open your big yap again, or I’ll bandage it up.
- So you just give up and shut up your yap and everything stops.
- That poodle gave a final yap, then, not hearing any yips or yipes in response, 147.
- The real question is, ‘Is it safe for you to eat here?’ Please keep your yap closed.
- Georgie Porgie gave a yap and ran across the sand, almost entering the sea, but not quite.
- They glided noiselessly away from the occasional whinny, sometimes accompanied by the yap of a now-alerted hound.
- Johnny said nothing, but a sharp yap from Nigger who was now wrapped between his legs, served its purpose in betraying her master's feelings.