Dowse в предложении (на )
- Brad, dowse the.
- Dowse your Topsail and salute her! I cried.
- So why don’t we--yeah, dowse that goddamn cross.
- The sudden disengagement was like a dowse of ice-cold water.
- I turned the faucet on full cold blast and was about to dowse my.
- Conrad instructed Henrietta to go find a washcloth and dowse it with cold water, while he and Joel placed cushions under Kathy’s head and legs….
- Carla did the dowsing and.
- Think of it as a cross between an Ouija board and a dowsing rod, Chandler said.
- I dowsed my own will & flicked the switch: B.
- He sucked it clean, dowsed his eye and got it back in place.
- The wind must have carried the noise as it woke him, no more than an hour after he had sent his apprentice to the poor house and dowsed the fire for sleep.
- Then the back door light came on and two guys came out carrying a heavy bundle which they took to the incinerator, dowsed it in kerosene and set alight, feeding the roaring flames for about half an hour with great logs of wood.
К сожалению, у нас еще нет примеров предложений для этого слова.