Protuberance sätze (in englisch)
- The centerpiece of his angular face is a large, elegant protuberance of a nose.
- I was merely observing nocturnal insects when I caught my arm on some jagged protuberance.
- His eyes were separated by a protuberance so large that only one eye could be seen at a time.
- Still rolling in his blood, at last he partially disclosed a strangely discoloured bunch or protuberance, the size of a bushel, low down on the flank.
- It was as though another face appeared on Angela’s body: a countenance with narrow, beady eyes, a bulb-shaped protuberance of a nose, a slit for a mouth, and fat, red cheeks.
- Just the size to hold one bulb over water in its base, these vases allow a hyacinth to grow on a window sill, back-lit by sun so you can watch roots growing down into water while the nub-like protuberance of green on top grows into fleshy leaves and star-like flowers.
- By then, the storm of puberty had descended, turning his basement room into a kind of loamy lair, laying waste to his body, from which pimples and hairs and all manner of protuberance swelled, and filling his ribcage with feelings oddly shaped and too large to fit inside.