Frasi con incumbrance (in inglese)
- I also saw that I was an incumbrance in the mind of the elder, too.
- Under its canons investment had now become so beautifully simple that research was unnecessary and elaborate statistical data a mere incumbrance.
- But the turnpike tolls, being continually augmented in this manner, instead of facilitating the inland commerce of the country, as at present, would soon become a very great incumbrance upon it.
- In its rude beginnings, the greater part of every country is covered with wood, which is then a mere incumbrance, of no value to the landlord, who would gladly give it to any body for the cutting.
- This difference in the species is no doubt imputable in no small degree to the greater quantity of bone in the Right Whale; his Venetian blinds alone sometimes weighing more than a ton; from this incumbrance the Sperm Whale is wholly free.
- The whole expense of justice, too, might easily be defrayed by the fees of court ; and, without exposing the administration of justice to any real hazard of corruption, the public revenue might thus be entirely discharged from a certain, though perhaps but a small incumbrance.