Pellucid sätze (in englisch)
- Clearly babies of iron nerves and pellucid consciences.
- She caught a word here and there: pellucid, he was saying something was, translucent.
- His conscience there was pellucid, so that he was able to say amiably, "Of what are you thinking, mother?".
- Successive nations perchance have drank at, admired, and fathomed it, and passed away, and still its water is green and pellucid as ever.
- He took a pace forward which took hours and finally placed the Globe on the centre of the pellucid pillar, where it became disconnected from the key.
- The isolation of his manner and colour lent him the appearance of a creature from Tophet, who had strayed into the pellucid smokelessness of this region of yellow grain and pale soil, with which he had nothing in common, to amaze and to discompose its aborigines.
- The thick vegetation met overhead, interlacing into a natural pergola, and through this tunnel of verdure in a golden twilight flowed the green, pellucid river, beautiful in itself, but marvelous from the strange tints thrown by the vivid light from above filtered and tempered in its fall.
- Skin so flawless that she wore no makeup, wide-set pellucid blue eyes that seemed incapable of guile, golden hair that an artist might bestow on paintings of angels, a brow so smooth it seemed never to have been furrowed by a negative emotion: She stood before me with an aura of childlike innocence that was belied only by the combat rifle with which she had tried to shoot me.