Verwenden Sie „kind“ in einem Satz
1. need to have expectations, but you need to have the right kind of
2. Believe me Dear Reader; I was already struggling to hold on the modern world without this kind of thing happening!
3. That’s not the kind of, you’re more important than they are scenario that I’m talking about here
4. It’s about two monks: the zen kind, not the kung fu kind
5. You don’t have to spend that kind of money
6. You’ll always know just how well you’re doing with this kind of reporting
7. He hadn’t checked what kind of plane it was, but it didn’t look like anything beginning and ending with a seven
8. When the plane started rolling down the driveway, it lit up underneath the wing like some kind of science fiction hovercraft
9. Hermann felt kind of bad about that, but it seemed to him like she would be happier in Heaven anyway
10. It was the kind of voice that belonged to a ‘50s actress, not an Amazon warrior
11. Four tons of aluminum is the kind of money that buys power, even here
12. Sitting in the driver's seat was some kind of hairy man-thing, its nose stretching into a snout, fingers to claws before her eyes
13. That is the kind of the mindset that causes us to
14. “Normally this kind of procedure would take hours of time and then even more hours to make the hack harder to trace,” The Operator explained
15. ” That’s my kind of woman!
16. Never offer the kind of help that disempowers
17. It’s weird but I feel like I should remember more about my dad but it’s only some small things that stay vivid in my head while the rest kind of fades away
18. I remember my dad had that kind of booming laugh that came deep from the gut
19. It’s kind of weird writing music
20. It’s kind of hard to explain, really
21. “I guess you wouldn’t know anything about that kind of stuff since you were adopted,” Johnny said, a little more angrily than he meant to
22. She watched people around them wondering what kind of years are there anyway?
23. ‘That is very kind of you
24. Where did that explosion come from? What was going on? Who had authorized all of this? With no answers to any of his questions, Ackers was forced to take some kind of action or wait under the desk to be caught by someone
25. ‘No, Liz told me something of the kind … but it is good to have it confirmed
26. But how does this person know him? How does she know his habits? Maybe she’s a stalker! Actually, that’s kind of flattering that someone would show an interest in him
27. I just kind of
28. Tahlmute here has a big plumbing fitting of some kind in a security container he needs delivered
29. It would certainly be some kind of trick with hidden wicks and special fuel, but he'd seen people spit fire so he figured there would be some way to perform that circus stunt also
30. ? I mean, this is kind
31. We stroll along the path between the stalls offering every kind of product
32. ‘Oh thank you!’ she said gratefully ‘That is kind of you
33. What kind of a question is that?
34. He functions as some kind of spokesman for their ethnic group or something like that
35. ‘Don’t know … I can’t think why anyone would want ammunition of that kind if not
36. Give them a head start by buying African red wigglers that are the best kind for this use
37. I got that kind of
38. ‘That’s very kind of you, Molly
39. What kind of dog is it?
40. I kind of think there’s more
41. I'm just a local Garda Sergeant so I wouldn't be involved in that kind of investigation
42. "That's very kind of you, does she owe you?"
43. Reluctantly, no longer able to avoid the issue, my thoughts turn back to the events of the evening … it had been kind of Stephen to offer me accommodation like that … why, oh, why did I have to lose my temper? I shouldn’t have bitten his head off like that
44. see any kind of wave that you can
45. Despite the contempt of the little man, Travis was more than able for this kind of torture and had undergone it many times in the past
46. The aisles filled again with every kind of produce
47. yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind,
48. "The Gardai have warned me to warn you that they don't need this kind of interference in their affairs
49. ‘That would be kind of you, Molly
50. for this kind of shit?